Friday, May 06, 2005

Star Wars at Encks

I, being the unamerican freak that I am, had never seen any Star Wars movie all of the way through. That changed tonight at the Encks. I'm planning on watching all of the movies in the next few weeks before Episode III comes out on my birthday (see Ryan). We watched A New Hope, and then put in A Phantom Menace, but we haven't been watching it too much. We were busy reading blogs. I found an interesting post on Dallas's blog. It has me very confused...

Well, I've gotta be going. Episode I just ended, and it's time for The Empire Strikes Back.

Dallas's post really has me worried...

Please pray for this dear brother that he would not fall deeper into sin.

2 comments:

><> Sarah <> said...

I'm confused about Dallas' post, as well. What's going on?

I acutally like the Star Wars movies. My brother got me hooked. I think I like the more recent ones versus the ones from the 70's. I'm looking forward to Episode 3!

Andrew said...

Dallas called me and he seemed to think I was responsible for his most recent post.

I don't know where he could've gotten that idea...