Monday, May 16, 2005

The Beginning of the End

The first day of the last two weeks of high school is halfway over.

The comedian was really funny on Friday night. Nick came and got to meet a few of my church friends; Becca scared him.

Afterwards we watched Episode I and Episode II at the Encks. Nick, David Mann, Ryan, and Dallas were all there, but we had to leave at 11pm.

Saturday, we had a training session for our missions trip to Chicago from 9:00am-1:30pm. We got a lot accomplished along the lines of planning activities for the kids. I can't wait to go.

Yesterday, the bake sale at church for the Chicago trip went very well. We made over $800. We're doing another one on June 19.

This Friday, a lot of my friends are going to go see Star Wars at 8:00 pm. If you read this blog, then most likely you are considered a friend, so you should come. I wanted to go on Thursday, my birthday, but my mom said it would be best to spend that night at home with my family. I agree.

I've got a lot of projects to do in the next two weeks, so please excuse the upcoming sporadic posting. I'll try to post more when I have time.

Later.

6 comments:

><> Sarah <> said...

I'm counting down the days, too. 18!! I can tell it's nearing the end- I find myself thinking about random things and not paying attention in class, which is not good with exams coming up. Also, we got Pomp and Circumstance and Phantom of the Opera in band today that we're playing for graduation.

The bake sale went really well! I'm surpised we made that much! I'm really looking forward to the trip!

Good luck with your projects. Have a good week. Happy Early Birthday!

bartholdy's slave said...

*hee hee* all is going as planned.

well, we will have great birthdays, you then me. jerk. oh well, i am older.

><> Sarah <> said...

I can go to Stars Wars. I was wondering if you were planning on getting tickets ahead of time. I'm not in the wedding, so I don't have to go to the rehearsal dinner. What time is everyone meeting at the theater? Do you want me to call Laura or are you? How many people are going? Sorry...too many questions!! :)

Andrew said...

Jillian,
Sorry you couldn't come with Dan and I to opening night. It would have been a lot of fun. And yes, none of that matters because you are 364 days older than me.

haha

Anonymous said...

hey andrew!! thanks for inviting me for friday night.. sounds like fun :) ... i won't be able to come, though, we are getting together with my grandparents to celebrate my grandpa's birthday. Have a great day on thursday!!

Andrew said...

Tell Kath, Happy Birthday, too. I know hers is either really close to mine or on the same day.