Saturday, May 28, 2005

Free..... Smeagol is freeeeee.....

As of 11:30 yesterday morning, I am done with high school. I'll enjoy the peace while it lasts.

Yesterday was stuffed to the gills with everything that started with "Senior": Senior Breakfast, Senior exams, Senior Check-out, and Senior Banquet at Fricano's where we watched the Senior Slideshow. I had never been to Fricano's before, and the pizza is pretty decent once you soak up the lake of grease that sits atop each slice. The slideshow gets a little boring, especially if your last name starts with "A." It was cool seeing some of these people that I'd only met in the last 4 years when they were in elementary and middle school.

After the banquet, I ran the lights for the CCS Kindergarten Graduation: By far the most fun thing I've ever had to run lights for. Liam was superb at being the Baby Brown Bear. He was an expert pouter.

Now, Open House season begins. The kick-off for the next month or so of free food starts at Alyssa's house today from 12-3 pm.

I've got to be getting there soon, so I'll need to cut off this post, but I'd like to invite all of you to come see Madagascar with the youth group on Sunday night after GEW. The movie starts at 8:40 pm, and since there's no school on Monday, the fact that it ends at 10 or so shouldn't matter. I figure with our group's history with that island we should all go see it.

Blow that little island right out of the water.

No comments: