Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Pomp and Circumstance

Today was one of the longest days of my life. The nervousness and anticipation flooded my thoughts for the entire day as I drove my mom to work, attended rehearsal, got dressed and ready, went out to Olive Garden, walked into the annex of the LC Walker Arena, marched onto the Arena floor to the tune of Pomp and Circumstance, listened to our band, listened to speeches, and received my diploma. After that, it was all just going through the motions as I waited for the rest of the 300+ names to be read. I turned my tassel to the other side, and walked out of that arena relieved to be done.

I'm going to get some sleep now, 'cause I'm tired. I'll see you guys later, and you GH'ites, I'll see you tomorrow at lunch. I'm coming for the lunch that starts at 1pm. See you then.

(In best Kip Dynamite voice) Peace out...

1 comment:

bartholdy's slave said...

for riz. we'll have fun.
my graduation party thing, i will have to get an invitation for you.