Sunday, August 28, 2005

Finding Myself... Yeah Right!

Since I'm starting the next phase of my life tomorrow morning, I decided it would be beneficial to truly KNOW myself. So I took this "How Nerdy Are You?" quiz. Apparently I'm just a Nerd-Wannabe....


I am nerdier than 24% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Now that I know that, I can go to bed.

Have a great week, everyone!!!

(And for those of you, *coughSarahShannonandDallascough*, that don't have school tomorrow, just know that yes, you will be having more fun than me.)

Good Night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it's 1:30 pm and i've been up for about an hour... now i'm going to go outside for a while and take a little walk down the bikepath in this beautiful weather.

how's your day going so far??

><> Sarah <> said...

I don't know if doing AP homework would be classified as "fun", but I guess whatever floats your boat. I stayed up too late last night and now I'm trying to keep my eyes open so I can attempt(that today's key word) to finish this book for tomorrow and get going on the essays. I know, it's my own fault for procrastinating this long.

Hope your first day is going well. I'm glad your Spanish class mishap is coming to a close. I'll really be praying for you. Talk to you soon.

><> Sarah <> said...

Wow. This is weird: My nerd score was 41- Lightly Nerdy. Hmmmm...maybe there's a nerdy side of me I should try find. I've always liked science, but maybe this new inner nerd confidence will boost my scores in the class.

Andrew said...

Don't be too glad about the Spanish class mishap coming to a close; it's re-opened.

Long story....