Sunday, February 27, 2005

Rock the Coast!

Rock the Coast is this big concert thing at MI's Adventure. Last year was the first year and it was pretty sweet with Audio A, Todd Agnew, and the Elms. This year we're gonna have Toby Mac and Building 429. It should be awesome. For just $35 you can go to Michigan's Adventure for Saturday and Sunday, have a lunch, and hear the concert.

You all should come; it'll be a good time.

Clue was a lot of fun on Friday. I got to be a strange DJ that got to do karaoke and stuff.

I worked on my bridge for about 5 or more hours yesterday. I've got an OK base for the flat surface of it, but it's gonna need a lot more work for supports to let it hold more weight.

My mom should be home from the Ladies Retreat soon, so I'll be relieved of babysitting my brother and dad.

Adios.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

By the way, Rock the Coast is on May 21 and 22 with the concert on the 21st.

The Man said...

I may or may not be going to this. It sounds like a great time at Michigan Adventures, but I've never been the biggest fan of T Mac. What does Building 429 sounds like? (I checked their website and their band name is deep)