Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Back

Sorry for the long break between posts, but I've been rather busy with college-related business. FAFSA forms and other scholarship related stuff abounds my free time.

I've had tons of childish drama to deal with at school, the likes of which I haven't seen since 8th grade.

I'm glad that Dan and Jillian are good friends again. I was worried there for a while. (Not same situation referred to above)

I have to write an English paper on a board game and how it reflects American values. This should be rather interesting. I'm not sure which game to write about, so suggestions are welcome.

I need to have my wisdom teeth removed, but it's really no big deal. I get more X-rays taken a week from Monday.

Can't wait for spring break. I'm going on my youth group senior trip (don't ask where because I don't know).

This summer my youth group is doing a Missions Trip, and I'm excited. I'm also going camping in Canada (Maine would take too long to drive there) with 3 friends.

Well, I gotta go to church. (Not for Ash Wednesday, but just small groups) BTW, what are y'all's views on Lent? I've never done it before, but I can see the benefits. It may be too late to start, unless I give up something I haven't done today.

"I'll be back."




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kid. I FOUND IT!!! OMG it only took me forever. I couldn't remember the ID. I don't even know mine. I have it somewhere. Well, I'll have to go look for it.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what my blog was??? I can't find it anywhere.....it's bugging me.