Monday, January 03, 2005

Long Time, No Post

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all the stuff that happened during the last 2 weeks.

Winter Break abruptly ended this morning to the sound of my alarm clock, and the monotony of MSHS is taking over.

Over break I saw more movies than I can count, I went to Grand Rapids twice, Detroit once, and on my blog 0 times.

I only went to bed before midnight two or three times. I only did homework or anything related to school on one day, Saturday, amidst the Rose Bowl all day antics. I went swimming in a hotel pool, slept on an uncomfortable floor at my grandmother's house, and saw numerous half-insane family members. I listened to my little cousin's version of Hilary Duff's singing at least 37 times, and I just relaxed and hung out with my friends enough to make my unnaturally short Christmas Break worth while.

Now, as I sit in the Mona Shores Media Center (it can't just be called a library), I think of recent memories, and I sigh as my friends get ready to watch 3 straight trilogies of movies (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and LOTR). But amidst the hum of the ventilation fans, I hear someone softly singing, "I love technology, but not as much as you, you see, but I still love technology, always and forever"

No comments: