Wednesday, January 26, 2005

It's Been a Loooooong Time

Two weeks can go by really slooooow as they do when we're waiting for something, like Christmas Break, or they can go by with lightning speed as these last two did.

Winter Retreat with my youth group was awesome. They're a great community to be a part of. We studied prayer and how it should be incorporated into all of our relationships (God, Each other, and the World), and how we should be having ongoing conversations with God. The Talent Show was a blast and my act fared fairly well.

Exams went fine, with a one day interruption for a 6-10 inch snowstorm. None of them changed my grades, so all is well.

Calvary Christian's homecoming was a good time of hanging out, and the games weren't total blowouts.

In our Sunday night meetings, aka GEW, we're starting an interesting philosophical discussion that will ripple into May. Good stuff.

I don't have an open 2nd hour like I had last semester, so I'll try to find times at home to update, I know that one person in particular gets ticked if I don't update every school day. You know who you are.

Hopefully I'll post again before another 2 weeks of my last high school semester have flown by.


No comments: