Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Strange Coincidences? I think not...

Yesterday, at lunch Jeremy and I went to Fazoli's and we pondered what would happen if the breadstick lady gave 3 breadsticks to a table of 2 on purpose to watch them fight. Alas, it happened. Someone who appeared to still be new on the job gave us three breadsticks and after she walked away Jeremy challenged me to arm wrestle. It was funny.

Then, we were talking about Survivor memories and Michael L. and Toney singing Evanescence songs when "The Reason Is You" came on in the background music. Later that same song played during our Bible Study at Fireside.

There are some other weird things that have been happening lately, so I'm going to have to agree with Ladius (Jeremy) on this one. The Matrix is falling apart. I'm expecting to be unplugged and woken up without any hair in one of those little pod things within the month.

No comments: