Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Blog Police

I was a little worried after my last post that the Blog Police were reading it.

What are the Blog Police?

They're a special division of the CIA that monitor blogs for threats to national security. They scan thousands of blogs everyday for keywords like "terrorist," "bomb," "Al Qaeda," "break into Grand Haven High School," etc.

As I fell asleep last night, I wondered if they'd read my blog and reported my claims to break into GHHS to the authorities. They could have also easily figured out which teacher had a daughter named Sarah who spells her last name K-E-U-R. Then GHHS would've gone into lockdown today and Sarah, Mrs. Keur, and I would have spent years in some terrorist prison with the 6 of diamonds and the 8 of clubs from the Iraq deck of cards.

To clear my worries, I have to know: Did GH go into lockdown today? If they did, then I guess my blog has a little more readership than I thought.

I ended up not being able to visit GH today because I don't have too much gas right now, I forgot I had already agreed to meet some friends at Fireside today, and my mom got called in to sub at Calvary in the afternoon.

Well, I gotta go to church in a few minutes.

Terrorist of Suburbia signing off.

3 comments:

~Laura~ said...

haha! I can just see them, coming to your house... knocking on your door... hehe.

><> Sarah <> said...

Finally! I've been trying to comment for the past couple of days and my computer wouldn't let me do anything on your blog. Oh no! Maybe the Blog Police ARE out to get you! Did you notice that you mentioned my name in this post and I am the one who hasn't been able to comment on this matter. Pretty suspicious, eh? I do have to report that all is well at GHHS. It was a normal Wednesday(as normal as GH can be). So..either your blog doesn't receive many readers..or...the Blog Police discovered you were harmless and didn't bother send in the troops.
Have a nice weekend and see you Sunday!

Andrew said...

Have fun at the concert!

Sorry to hear you have the flu, Laura.