Friday, April 07, 2006

Wake Up and Smell the Earthworms

Greetings to all who've been on the edge of their seats waiting for an update. Yes, I see that hand. Great, all one of you.

I want to start off by saying that while I do carry an umbrella during the rain, I am not fruity, nor do I know how to carry it properly or practically so both my backpack and I can stay dry. I am secure in my masculinity and have not had the urge to drop-out of school to be a cowboy (although I have had the urge to drop-out of school (this urge, however, has been masked because I can't work at Hage's forever (I've become far too cynical))).

I've been rather busy doing nothing since my last post while I should be doing a lot of something. These last 2 and a half weeks of class are going to consume me... starting.... later.

I really do have a lot to do, and I was amused when I saw a Facebook group called, "Procrastinator's Unite... tomorrow."

Despite knowing what I need to do, I easily get distracted. It's so hard to focus on homework when some of my friends are on Spring Break this week. Luckily, most of them are already on their youth group trip to... somewhere, so I won't be distracted this weekend after work.

Spring is in the air, and it makes it so hard to concentrate on other tasks when the weather is warm and sunny. That's why I enjoy rainy days like today. They force me to sit down and get some work done (read: "blog").

Besides the smell of earthworms in the air, the smell of freedom reigns supreme. Looking at the calendar and talking with Keith this morning, I realize that in 19 days, I will be done with the semester! Even as I type my papers, part of me is already at Grace. I still have minor things to do to get ready, but May 30th can't come fast enough.

Until the next time I take the time to "starts with a U... ends with a pdate."

Adios.

No comments: