Monday, April 18, 2005

Time Flies...

When you're having fun and really busy!

Senior Sneak was awesome. We left the Friday during Spring Break and returned the following Wednesday afternoon. The first night we ate dinner at a TGIFriday's in Covington, KY right on the Ohio River. The next day we spent the entire day at King's Island in Cincinnati, OH for their opening day. On Sunday, we went to these cool Indian caverns in Ohio somewhere. Then, that night we relaxed and saw Fever Pitch at the movie theater. Monday morning we went to a Factory Outlet Mall, and that evening we arrived in Sandusky where we stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge, this cool indoor water park. Tuesday, we got up, went back to the water park, then left for a picnic in northern Ohio. We drove back south again to go to Akron where we stayed on Sunday. We got dressed up in formal clothes and went to a very well done musical dinner theater presentation of The Beauty and the Beast. The next morning we left for home. It was way more fun than I ever thought we could have in Ohio. We met some cool people everywhere we met, and we got pictures with most of them. They're pretty funny.

After I got home, reality struck and I had to start doing schoolwork again. Practice AP tests are coming up, so most of my time for the next few weeks is going to be spent. This morning was my practice AP Biology test, which counts as my exam. It went better than I thought, but 3 hours is way too long for a test.

Tonight, I don't have much homework so I felt that I had to update my blog. These past two weeks were really fun, and I'm starting to sense how close graduation is.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

Drive safe, everyone! (The preceding was just a random comment to end this post with some closure. (I felt I needed to add that to clarify (You wouldn't think it'd be hard to end a blog post, but it's harder than it seems) since it seemed pretty random)(To best understand that last sentence with an interrupted parenthetical statement, go back to where it started.))

That was confusing. (I just realized that Dave Rudd had a post just like this with parenthetical statements a while back (I didn't mean to plagiarize, but now that I've typed it, it's staying.))

1 comment:

><> Sarah <> said...

Senior Sneak sounds awesome! I can't wait to go. I went with Steve and my grandparents to Great Wolf Lodge in Traverse City and it was a blast.

I know exactly how you feel with all the work at school. Whenever I go on a trip it's really hard to get back to the regular schedule, especially when it involves school and loads of work. I start to really miss the stuff that I experienced on the trip and disregard reality. Hang in there!! I've been praying for you. Just think: You're a senior, so you get done with school before any of us! Lucky you! See you Wednesday!