Friday, April 29, 2005

They're here, they've come...

It's the weekend!!! So what does that mean??

Anyone? Bueller...?


I get to write a 4-6 page paper for English, that's what it means!

I'm trying really hard to finish all of my homework tonight and tomorrow so I can hang out with friends tomorrow night and be able to spend all day at church for this "Monster Worship" Day.

Monster Worship is named after the shows on Discovery Channel: Monster House and Monster Garage. We're going to be renovating the front of our youth trailer to make it more of a worship area. It should be a great time with great people and good food.

Well, I've gotta go and start my English paper. Maybe I'll get it done tonight, and then, I'll be FREE!!!

1 comment:

><> Sarah <> said...

Good luck with your paper. I guess I can't complain anymore about having to write a 7 paragraph essay for the next day.

Kristi's shower was fun! Her and Joe got a lot of great gifts. Kristi's aunt gave an awesome devotional. Everything was great.

Monster Worship should be fun! See you then!