Monday, April 04, 2005

There's Nothing Like...

...walking the Grand Haven boardwalk at 9:00pm on a 40 degree night with your friends. Dallas, Derek, Sarah, Laura, and I braved the cold weather last night and then went out for Wendy's afterward. (No, I did not have any dismembered body parts in my food.) It was a lot of fun, and it gives me hope for the coming summer nights when we can do that without shivering.

My mouth is doing fine. The pills did not give me any hallucinatory side effects, though I was sleep talking on the sofa a lot on Saturday. The next time I get my wisdom teeth taken out, I'll definitely plan it for a time that's not during a school break. I had to go for a followup checkup at the oral surgeon's today, and the doctor said that I was doing fine, but now I get to "flush out" the holes next to the stitches with this cool little syringe twice a day. It's kinda weird, but it has some interesting possibilities for pranks on Senior Sneak.

I leave you with this touching story:
Flying Squirrel Won't Be Ejected
Don't our neighbors to the north have something better to occupy their time?

4 comments:

><> Sarah <> said...

Walking down the boardwalk was fun. I guess the good thing about walking it when it's cold out and late, is that nobody else is there. You don't have to worry about bumping into a another pedestrian or roller-blader every 5 ft. I'm looking forward to going downtown when it's nice and sunny and 70!

Have a fun time on Senior Sneak! Don't play too many pranks because there are 3 possible outcomes: the person will end up hating you...or...you'll make the person cry like a baby...or...the person will hate you AND cry like a baby(the second outcome could be rather funny, though). See you later!

Andrew said...

I'm posting from a Super 8 Motel in Cincinnati, OH. Tomorrow we're spending the entire day at the Season Opening of King's Island. From there, all I know is that we're heading east. See you later.

><> Sarah <> said...

Sounds like you're having fun! King's Island is one of the few parks I haven't been to. I heard it's really cool, though.

Tell Dallas I said "hi" and that my mom ACCIDENTLY spilled the beans about his T.P. escapade at my house. His mom isn't mad, but(as a warning)she'll probably question him when he gets home.

Have a great time on the rest of the trip and try to update if you can! Oh, I passed my driver's test! I'm..um.."free". See you later.

keith sandison said...

"I think justice got done," Clayton Ruby, a high-profile Toronto lawyer...hmmmm....Ya know what, Clayton?...I think justice got done too.