Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I was getting rid of them... all of them. Those things.

I haven't had very many original thoughts lately, hence the lack of posting.

Methinks that after finishing school, the thinking portion of my brain shut down. The only operational part now is the routine part.

I finished up my time at Hage's last Friday. I now have to wait out the next 3 weeks until camp. Until then, I'll stay busy with a trip to St. Louis, Rock the Coast, and a camping trip with Keith, Jeremy, and Dallas.

The last two days, we've been working on a video for the Wild this week. It is a yet-to-be-titled mock epic. We had a lot of fun filming it, so I hope the middle schoolers enjoy it.

Perhaps I will post it on here in a few days (if I get Jeremy's permission). Here's a quote to whet your appetite: Aaarrgh!"They're out there. And they desire to eat you. Those things."

Fun stuff.

1 comment:

><> Sarah <> said...

Why is it that May is ALWAYS the busiest month? I'm really looking forward to Rock the Coast! Should be awesome! The video sounds...um...interesting. The middle schoolers should enjoy that. Have a great trip!