Friday, May 12, 2006

Here in good old MO

My mom, brother, and I arrived late last night in Festus, MO where we're visiting our family.

This morning, we found this article on the front page:Freshly scanned from the Festus newspaper

I guess we're the most urgent news around town. I feel pretty important and popular.

In other news, I'm listening to all my family sing karaoke. Pictures (and video if I can figure it out) will be here shortly...

EDIT: Here are the promised pictures.Luke singing and Brock getting his groove on

Amanda and Uncle John chillin' on the couchWild Thing!Laid back Brock

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they let you three strangers head back north
dad already misses you three.

><> Sarah <> said...

Well you know, you and your family ARE pretty suspicious...

Karaoke,eh? Sounds fun : )

Are you still planning on Rock the Coast? What time are you leaving?

See you Wednesday!