Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Being Busy Without Doing Much

I think I could write a book on how to be busy without doing a heck of a lot.

Since my last blog:
I turned 18
Continued growing a goatee that I don't particularly like, but dread having to shave
Had my small group over to hang-out
Went to Rock the Coast
Did the rip-cord with Sarah and Ben
Slept off being tired from Rock the Coast
Inadvertently missed a middle school leader's meeting
Got surprised big time by a surprise party on Sunday night
Got more stuff together for my camping trip with Dallas, Jerm, and Keith
Continued preparations for Grace
Watched two great finales for two awesome shows: Alias and 24
Got a little more together for Grace
Sat down to write a blog post.

Like I said, I've "been busy" but haven't really done a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

andrew
I hope in all your business u found some time you can set aside for cutting the grass!?!