Friday, February 03, 2006

Re-evaluation Time?

As I stare at a list of possible questions to research for the 3 papers I'll write in my WRT 150 class, I realize they have absolutely nothing to do with my current major of Biomedical Sciences. I think that means something. Hmmm.......

In other news, 24 is on tonight. I'm really getting into that show. The only other season I watched was the first one that Mike let me borrow. This one's really good, and Samwise Gamgee is in it.

The Pink Panther movie comes out this weekend, everyone that wants to go see it as a big group needs to decide on a time. I'm thinking Saturday at around 9ish sounds good.

About 15 guys watched the Super Bowl last night at Jamey's. A lot of the girls went over to the Kramer's house. I guess some guys were prank-calling them and stalking the house. Weird.

Well, I got to get working on some Stats homework.

I guess this'll be all until I remember to post again.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I could do it on Friday, but not until around 9:30pm.

><> Sarah <> said...

Sat. would work better for me. I have Pep Band on Fri and I'm not sure when that'll get done. But if Fri. works better for everyone else, that's fine. Let me know...