Thursday, February 23, 2006

Let's Pack Up and Move to California...

This has been somewhat of a stressful week.

Highlights in the midst of it all have been hanging out at the Finn's on Sunday and Wednesday night.
I also had a great time getting to know Jonathan and his friend, Kris on Tuesday night at Pizza Hut. Seeing Sarah when I dropped off Jonathan was also a nice break in the stress.

In the middle of the stress, I've realized I CAN be productive when studying. I studied most of the day on Tuesday and I worked on a paper for most of the day today, so it's actually felt like I've done something.

My anatomy test went so-so on Wednesday, and seeing my friends at church was refreshing. There's been quite a bit of pointless drama, though. It doesn't feel like we're all being the Church in the way we should be. It's tough to keep positive and keep loving everyone when so much junk is going on, but if I don't then I'm just contributing to the mess.

Overall, I think I'm managing.

Only 8 more days until Spring Break!!!

No comments: