Friday, September 30, 2005

"Who's that Spartan in my teepee?

It's me. It's me."

(Just a little randomness to get the post started.)

It's been a busy week. Hence, I haven't blogged much. Work is going great. I'm learning a lot, so I'm starting to feel more confident. I'm supposed to regularly get around 20 hours, but I'll have more the entire month of October because Jeanne, who works there, is leaving for a month to go on a missions trip to Africa tomorrow.

I think I'm getting a handle on handling homework with "work" work. Now, I just feel like I'm not connected with my friends anymore. I hardly ever talk to or see my closest friends anymore with being so busy. Luckily, I get to hang out with Sarah, David, Ryan, Dallas, and more tomorrow night at the TFK concert!!! I've been really looking forward to this all week. It's a chance to hang out and just be Andrew the friend, not the student or the employee.

Also, tomorrow is the annual MSU-UofM game. I guess we're watching it at the church this year as opposed to the Sandison's.

I've gotta get offline now and finish my Sunday School lesson since I won't have time tomorrow.

Peace.

5 comments:

><> Sarah <> said...

The concert was awesome!! I'm glad you were able to take some time off from your hectic schedule and have some fun.

GO MICHIGAN!!

keith sandison said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Jean works there, uh?

Hail...to...the...victors...

keith sandison said...

You actually spend time preparing your lesson!?!

Unknown said...

Hey, that's funny the people who have found me on the Alias website. Hee hee. Anyway, do you know Joel Ruster? He went to GVSU. He's my best friend's husband. It would be a small, small world if you did. :)

Andrew said...

I don't know him, but it would be very weird if I did.

Thanks for the comment.