Friday, September 09, 2005

Shiver Me Timbers

AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

Tonight, I have the great privelege of dressing up like a pirate!

The Middle School youth group has their first event of the year tonight, Middle School Mania. The theme is "A Pirate's Life for Me," so I get to be a pirate from 6-11pm!

If any of you HS'ers aren't busy tonight, you could help out if you feel like it. (You don't HAVE to dress like a pirate)

Besides Middle School Mania, I'm not really looking forward to the weekend. Sure, I'll get to sleep in a little tomorrow, but I've got to write a 6 page paper for Classical World Civilization. It will be a lot of work even though I really enjoy the subject matter: The Iliad.

I'm one step closer to a possible job at Hage's. I talked with the manager on Tuesday. They've already started interviewing, but he said my application had been set aside. He wrote down a note of when I could work to attach to my application, and said he'd probably call sometime soon. I hope I get this job, it'd be a BIG help in getting me to and from Allendale everyday.

I've got to get going because I've got a class on the other side of campus in a little bit.

Until next time.

"Quan, can you see me?" - Cade
"Yeah, I can see you. Can you see?" - Quan

2 comments:

><> Sarah <> said...

Have fun being a pirate!! I was thinking about how much fun it would be to help out, but alas I must do my duty as a cheerleader and band geek.

Good luck with the paper. Atleast the topic is something you enjoy writing about. It's hard for me to write about something I'm not passionate about.

I miss Quan and the kids. I really need to go back to Chicago sometime. Talk to you later!

AAAARRRRRRR!!! :)

Andrew said...

That cat...