Monday, June 13, 2005

What the...?

Fireside Coffeehouse is closed now. I'm befuddled as to why. It seemed as if they were doing quite well. That's too bad. I really liked that place.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Open House went well. There was a pretty good turnout. We have tons of food left over. I got some really nice books, the traditional cash, a nice backpack, gift cards, and a photo album from Sarah with pictures from the last few years of youth group. Fun stuff.

Some people came back last night after the open house to hang out. We played Spoons and volleyball, ate laxative-laced brownies, had a bonfire, and watched the Pistons (ugh).

I think David and I are getting some people together to go to Grand Haven tonight to walk the peir. If you wanna come, feel free.

Later.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Nor he, you.

The Man said...

Dearest Fireside,

I shall mourn your passing most deeply, especially because I was unable to get a job with you.

I...I just need to be alone for a while.

j/k :p

><> Sarah <> said...

Too bad about Fireside. Your open house was fun. Spoons was awesome! Poor Elaina. I had a pretty good alliance with your brother, though :)

I had fun on the pier. It was perfect weather for a walk. I love summer! See you at Dallas' open house. Is the bonfire right after? Where is the general location of his house?

Andrew said...

Too many questions.... haha. You might have to ask Dallas about a time for the bonfire. The open house is at the Rosemas, but the fire is at his house.

Eric said...

I totally agree that it is outrageous that Fireside already had to close its doors...read my latest entry if you want my opinion on the matter!! Sorry I missed the openhouse!