Monday, December 13, 2004

Good Times...

I went up to Grace Youth Camps and Retreat Center, now known as Grace Adventures, Friday night for a reunion of all the people who went through the summer program, SALT. We stayed until early Saturday afternoon, singing songs, hanging out, playing cards, building forts, flying kites, and other eccentricities that only GYC SALT campers would understand the reason for. It was an overall fun time of just sharing life, and I really enjoyed it.

Sunday was full of homework, and I've come to a point in mathematics where I don't want to know what comes next. When one homework problem takes up an entire sheet of notebook paper wide ways, there's no longer a purpose. But, I'll probably still end up doing an independant study of Calc 3 next semester because all the other Calc 2 highschoolers are. Ah, the intensity of mathematical peer pressure.

No comments: