Tuesday, July 12, 2005

There's My Quan-i!

There's My Quan-i!For those of you that didn't go to Chicago, this is the infamous Quan that you may have heard mention of in mine and others' blogs. Elaina took this picture and a lot of others that can be found on Laura's xanga.

I started reading The Chronicles of Narnia since it's been referenced in the Conversations Bible Study. So far, I've really enjoyed it. I need to head to the library to get some more of the books since the only one we had here at home was The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Being that it is Bargain Night at the already cheap Plaza 1 & 2, I went to go see Kingdom of Heaven with my mom, little brother, and Dan. That really is a great movie (It's no Return of the King, but it's good). (And I did notice how much Orlando Bloom looks like Steve Geisel).

Tomorrow starts the Lunch Bible study for the final time. It'll be at Ponderosa on Apple at noon. and we're studying Philemon. I know I'm double-dipping in the college and high school Bible studies, but this is really the final thing I can do with the high school group.

I've got to be getting to sleep soon (I know, weird concept before midnight in the summer).

Aloha (That means hello and good-bye).

No comments: