Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Break... finally!

Sorry I've not updated in a while, I've just been busy with everything else.

Exams went well last week, and I was all done by Tuesday at 1:30.

I haven't had much time to post here since I worked 40+ hours last week, and 30 some hours this week. (Not a lot of fun to work THAT much, but it's good for the Christmas fund)

Went Christmas caroling with Keith, Emily, Jacquie, Jeremy, Eric, Dallas, Jenny, Amy, and Val on Sunday. It was awkward, yet fun. Afterward we watched Casablanca since Dave recommended it for our next Wed. night Bible study discussion. It was alright for an older movie, but it isn't one of my favorites.

It's been a while since I've come out of a movie without at least a FEW good things to say, but last night I saw The Family Stone, and it just wasn't that good.

Ted Dekker is a great author! I finished his newest book, Showdown, yesterday. It's really cool and presents great pictures of sacrifice, love, and the fight between good and evil. It's the first of his books that I've read, but it definitely won't be the last.

I can't wait for Christmas! Pastor Bill's message on Sunday really got my excited again for what it's all about. The Word became flesh!!!!!!
The only bummer is that I have to work on Christmas Eve, and we're leaving right when I get out of work for Detroit, so I'll miss the Christmas Eve service.

Been thinking about Christmas carols lately, and I've got a question for you all to consider:

Does anyone actually tell "scary ghost stories" on Christmas???

2 comments:

bartholdy's slave said...

hey check it, i'm back on blogspot, livejournal sucks....so...put me back? please? i promise no swearing.

Anonymous said...

Greetings... I stopped by to check in on your blog and wish you a Happy New Year. May all your dreams come true in 2006!