Thursday, November 10, 2005

Believer Music

Hold on my brother, don't give up. Hold on my sister, just look up.
Last night at work, I was looking for an accompaniment track for someone when I found a song called "The Best is Yet to Come." The name sounded so familiar and it took my a while, but I finally figured out that this song was the infamous "believer music" that Quan would sing with me in Chicago.

Quan singing that song has been stuck in my head since last night, so I had to do a search for it today and I found a place where I could download and get the lyrics.

The lyrics and the link to download are right here: "Hold on my brother"

I might go and give blood today, but I don't know if I have time before work and after homework.

Later.

1 comment:

><> Sarah <> said...

Chicago. I miss those kids. Who knew those encouraging words would come from such a little Quan-i.:) I could sure use a Chicago Experience right now. We should have some sort of reunion trip(maybe minus the Soup Nazi). I've been thinking about going down there and visiting Kristi and Joe for a day or something.

Have a good Friday! Talk to you soon. ;)