Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

They're After Me Lucky Charms!This post is dedicated to my brother: without him, we wouldn't have this holiday.

Hearts, Stars, and Horseshoes!

Clovers and Blue Moons!

Pots of Gold and Rainbows!

And me Red Balloons!

The above was randomness I just had to get out of my system.

All and all this week turned out MUCH better than I thought it would going into it. My homework turned out to be manageable, certain situations worked themselves out quite nicely.

Considering it is St. Patrick's Day and everything, I'm extending an invite to all who haven't heard yet:
Please join us tonight sometime between 9:15 and 9:30 to enjoy Shamrock Shakes at the McDonald's by the mall. Because Shamrock Shakes are magically delicious!!

1 comment:

bartholdy's slave said...

:-(

i didn't do anything for my st. patty's day...and i'm irish. read blog for my thoughts on the matter.

you still game to reunite the tricumvrent this summer?