Monday, March 13, 2006

Hi, Coo

I've had these brewing for a couple of months, so I figured it's time to actually post them.

1/16/06
Papers are not fun
Including Philosophy
I write anyway.

2/3/06
My major is wrong
Not sure to what I should switch
I need to think more.

2/27/06
Water has no taste.
It's wet, smooth, and refreshing.
I gotta go pee.

2/27/06
Surrendering all.
A tough thing to accomplish.
I should keep praying.

3/11/06
There's sand in my shoes.
The cat sounds like a baby.
Walk to remember.

3/11/06
Icy beach at night
Wind rushes over the lake.
I don't want to leave.

3/13/06
Earthworms all around
The smell of rainstorms lingers.
Spring is arriving.

2/27/06
Haikus are draining.
Even superheroes sleep.
Thus I should sign off.

7 comments:

keith sandison said...

Here is Keith, Part Deaux
The Ballet is Escargot
Jacque Chirac is bald

We stole freedom fries
But Frenchmen don't really care
They don't eat taters

Anonymous said...

i agree papers are not fun but required therefor you should "write away"

continue to think on the major,
make sure it is not you that is wrong, if the major is wrong change it.

water does have taste, have you ever taken a drink of water taht has been sitting out for a few days...gross

pray, pray, pray it is so hard to surrender ALL, part no problem, ALL difficult!

walk, walk, walk it is a great time to think, to listen, to enjoy.
(how many of us do not walk, talk and listen enough)

when you don't want to leave, why not? what do you want to hold onto? is it where you are at that you want to keep or what you are experiencing, i sometimes confuse the two (does that make sense?)

you r mr positive, the stink of worms and instead of gross, you thnik spring i wish i was that positive

always strive to be a hero to someone.

><> Sarah <> said...

Those are great haikus.
Hope your week is going great.
Talk to you later.

Andrew said...

Keith, your French-Japanese poetry is truly inspiring. The nod to Samwise Gamgee is appreciated.

Anonymous, I wish I knew who you were. Care to identify yourself?

Sarah, thanks. How's "The Gutter" going?

Anonymous said...

if i cared to identify myself, well then i wouldn't be anonymous any more, if i am not anonymous then who would i be, well of course you don't know who i would be if i wasn't anonymous, because if you knew that then i wouldn't be anonymous, instead of being anonymous i would be...well you get the idea.

Andrew said...

Coo is a hypothetical person I was greeting in my post in order to creat a play on the word Haiku.

Haiku = Hi, Coo

The Man said...

Your haikus are inspirational. They please me, much like despair.com despiriation (a word of my own production) pleases me. Thank you, so very much :).